- 12.5 gauge spring unit
- Firm orthopaedic support
- Hypo-allergenic fillings
- FREE Delivery
The Warwick Ortho mattress part of our orthopaedic range that uses our unique spinal core spring unit. This gives a firmer orthopaedic feel for those of you who prefer a feeling of laying on top of the mattress rather than sinking into the mattress.
On top of the spring unit our sleep experts hand lay multiple layers of dense hypoallergenic fillings giving comfort to the top of the mattress but still maintaining a firmer feel.
Hand tied cotton tufts are then used to pull the spring unit under tension reducing the give to the top of the mattress. When this process is finished we apply our exclusive soft touch knitted mattress fabric which is elasticated allowing it to stretch to the contours of your body and giving a soft and breathable surface to ensure a fresh and hygienic night’s sleep.
The border of the mattress is stitched, alongside our unique firm edge guard support maximising the sleeping surface and stopping any dipping to the mattress border. Flag stitched turning handles make it easy to turn the mattress and air vents allow moisture in the mattress to evaporate throughout the day keeping the sleeping surface fresh all year round.
Delivery time is 3-7 working days and delivery days are shown on the map within our delivery tab above. You will be called the day before delivery to book in the time-slot.
- Mattress Depth: 25cm (10’’)
- Small Single: 2'6" x 6'3" (75 cm x 190 cm)
- Single: 3'0" x 6'3" (90 cm x 190 cm)
- Large Single: 3'6" x 6'3" (105 cm x 190 cm)
- Small Double: 4'0" x 6'3" (120 cm x 190 cm)
- Double: 4'6" x 6'3" (135 cm x 190 cm)
- King Size: 5'0" x 6'6" (150 cm x 200 cm)
- 'Continental' King Size: 5'6" x 6'6" (165 cm x 200 cm)
- Super King Size: 6'0" x 6'6" (180 cm x 200 cm)