Want to Write For HotelContractBeds?
Here at HotelContractBeds we’re all about hospitality, travel tips and anything sleep related, striving to inspire and motivate our readers who have a real passion for these subjects.
We are always on the lookout for fantastic guest writers to help contribute to our blog and our community.
Please be sure to read the guidelines below before submitting your guest post.
What we expect:
- An article with a clear focus that consists of at least 750 words
- High-res images to accommodate the copy
- Original work which isn’t published elsewhere on the web
- Educational, valuable and entertaining writing
What to include in your pitch:
- The topic you will be focusing on
- The title of the article you think will work best
- Any relevant information/experience about yourself as a writer
- Links to previous work you’ve written about the topic
What we won’t accept:
- Articles already covered on the blog. Please review our older content before submitting
- Anything that appears too promotional to your own company
- Any articles that are clearly spun to generate quick low-quality work
- Anything that is offensive or inaccurate
- Articles from (or linking to) companies that are in direct competition with HotelContractBeds
- Articles from Amazon Affiliated websites
You may include a by-line at the bottom of your article, leaving a relevant link and about you as a writer.
Please send all guest post pitches to marketing(at)hotelcontractbeds(dot)co(dot)uk either within the body of the e-mail or in an attached Word Document. We receive a lot of emails each week so please be patient when waiting for a response.